An appropriate home care and support is crucial in ensuring that your elderly loved one receives the kind of care they need. This is why you must not take shortcuts when deciding on their care facility. On our part, we will make sure that we are consistent with the high-quality services provided by our compassionate and skilled staff.
To ensure that our skilled staff remains so, they undergo the following:
- Fall Prevention Program
- Training on Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Stroke, Dementia, Parkinson’s Disease, and Congested Heart Failure (CHF)
- Strategies for Transition
We also make sure that the following policies are followed to ensure the safety of everyone we serve:
- Background checks for our caregivers at all levels—local, state, and federal.
- DMV and criminal screenings, reference checks, and verification of previous employers.
- A clock-in system via telephone to ensure that the caregiver is arriving and departing on-time.
- A no-show policy
- Unannounced spot checks
- 24/7 assistance through a live phone
- Family Room – A private online communication tool for connecting and updating family members and caregivers.